CPAs must annually file with the CPA board to continue to be a CPA. You can google LOUISIANA BOARD OF CPAs and verify on their website the licensing of your "CPA." If you realize your CPA is not licensed, call the board to file a complaint. If its a paperwork issue, then no harm no foul but you need to do your due dilligence to protect yourself from taxpayer preditors.

Submit a comment!



Copyright © 2022 Carnahan Andrews CPA LLC / All rights reserved.                                                                    Website Administration  Website Developed By Primtek LLC